Three things I’ve been obsessed with this month (plus my August favourites):
- My step count. Seriously, how does anyone walk 10,000 steps a day and work a fulltime desk job? I recently blogged about how I love long walks (now), and I’ve been on a few as well as running again this month, but even with that I’ve only managed an average of just under 9,000 steps!
- Peanut butter. I’ve put it in pad thai zoodles, I’ve put it in a PB & J smoothie and I’ve eaten it a LOT on toast! Hands up if you love peanut butter as much as I do!
- Life HIIT. Although I’ve upped my strength training in prep for running my first 5K, I’ve definitely learned the importance of rest days. Now to learn not to equate those rest days with an excuse to eat too much pizza…
And my top-read posts for August?
- I get why people don’t ‘get’ mental illness – THANK YOU for all the amazing and supportive comments I’ve had on social media about this!
- Feeling tired? Try life HIIT
- 10 days to a more mindful me (apparently) – update coming soon!
Thanks for taking the time to read and for all your support this month – as always, it’s very much appreciated!