Is it me, or did February just go really fast?
It did, didn’t it? And I’m almost 100% sure it wasn’t because I started drinking again after dry Jan (kidding!)
For me, February started all full of good intentions, and ended in a big fat sugary mess *sigh*. I’d like to think that a complete inability to resist freshly baked chocolate brownies makes me normal though, so I won’t be beating myself up too much. Plus they were delicious, which is really the only thing that counts!
Speaking of things I’ve been trying to stick to, February saw the start of my more regular lifestyle post ‘A like, a link and a learning’. It’s been pretty fun to share some of my more random thoughts with you, so I hope you’ve been enjoying them.
In fact, two of my ‘like, link and learning’ blogs have made it into your February favourites. In case you missed them, here’s last month’s top 10 most-read posts:
- Five rules for decluttering your wardrobe
- Apple and basil breakfast smoothie
- A like, a link and a learning #1
- A like, a link and a learning #3
- Strawberry mojito overnight oats
- Raw cacao coconut oil hot chocolate
- Eating out sugar free
- Raw cacao overnight oats
- Mastering the art of the early morning workout
- Roasted vegetable aubergine brushcetta