I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
I had a fab time back home with my family, eating my weight in delicious food and losing card tournaments! It seemed to go waaaay too quickly though, kind of like this year. Seriously, where has 2014 gone?
I love this time of year for reflecting on the last 12 months – both the highs and the lows. This year was significant for me in so many ways, not least my decision to start this blog and talk about my experience of learning to live life ‘worry free’. I’ve been so grateful for your feedback, and the fact that you’re still reading!
That’s why I thought I’d mark the end of 2014 with some yearly favourites (or half yearly if we’re being pedantic as the blog hasn’t been going that long!)
Thank you so much again for reading, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- I get why people don’t get mental illness
- Five ways I’ll keep moving forward when the clocks go back
- This is me
- Feeling tired? Try life HIIT
- 10 days to a more mindful me
- Rinroad’s hiking tips
- Rinroad the travelling yogi
- Keeping fit with kettlebells
- Rinroad’s hillterval training
- My hour of mindful yoga